lol "Who can make me puke?"

BluGnat

Opus
Raw oysters, rice pudding, and I'm sure there's more...he's a picky eater.

However, I give HIM the look when he eats peanut butter, banana, and mayo sandwiches. Usually I make them, too. (*gag*)

robin

sportbike_rob said:
ohhhh, apple jelly with jalepeno peppers is awesome!!!! i also eat alot of hot sauces the hotter the better, and also got a free sub at a local resturaunt for eating the whole thing, b/c it had 3 diced habenaro peppers loaded in it......it was easy going down, but upon it's exit i was nearly in tears LOL!!!!
if it is spicy going down it will be spicy coming out LOL

my old boss used to eat chicken noodle soup and put about six habanero's in it. that's too hot for me

D

Double LY

Meatball sandwiches with mayo on them is the only "weird" thing that I eat. I CRAVED them when I was pregnant with my first kiddo and it never went away?????

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
We have another delicacy that we eat at least twice a year...

It's called "tacos de cabeza". My dad would bake a cow head in the oven for a few hours with the proper seasoning. Once done, he would set the head on the table for all of us to pick at the cheecks and eat the meat as tacos with onion, cilantro and salsa...yummmm:main_thumbsup:

Scott&Nikki

gaparicio said:
We have another delicacy that we eat at least twice a year...

It's called "tacos de cabeza". My dad would bake a cow head in the oven for a few hours with the proper seasoning. Once done, he would set the head on the table for all of us to pick at the cheecks and eat the meat as tacos with onion, cilantro and salsa...yummmm:main_thumbsup:

This is the wrooooong thread for a vegetarian.... haha

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
In second grade the boy who sat across from me at lunch ate mini marshmallows in his spaghetti-o's every day. I always thought it was a little strange.

Pizza with ranch dressing, fries with ketchup and mayo. Or some people think the morning doves, duck, goose, pheasant, elk, or deer that I eat are gross, but they change their minds when I get them to try it.

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
i ate a lobster eye once, it was kinda chewy. i also ate a fly when i was younger. but now, i dont eat anything outa the ordinary.

robin

i ate a goat turd when i was a kid. my cousin told me it was some kind of magical indian bean... she knew it was goat crap

brandy101010

LMAO! I made a guy eat paint. You know the water color paints that are dry and you can take them out of the plastic holder thingies and they look like candy? yeah his mouth was all black.

I love pheasant!

gecko_man2

I like paste from kindergarten and a little playdough with extra salt.

One of my buddies in the navy would eat his pancakes with mayo and ketchup, I thought that was sick.

PrototypeGeckos

robin said:
i ate a goat turd when i was a kid. my cousin told me it was some kind of magical indian bean... she knew it was goat crap

Oh, I would have seriously hurt her, lol, that is terrible. I think she would have been eating some when she went to sleep that night, haha.

Visit our friends