lol "Who can make me puke?"

Val

I don't really think it's that weird, but everyone's always grossed out by the fact that I eat salads with no salad dressing. The thought and smell of salad dressing, mayo and mustard make me sick, so I won't touch it-which means I even eat sandwiches plain.

BalloonzForU

Val said:
I don't really think it's that weird, but everyone's always grossed out by the fact that I eat salads with no salad dressing. The thought and smell of salad dressing, mayo and mustard make me sick, so I won't touch it-which means I even eat sandwiches plain.

Val if you like Peanuts, you should try a Thai peanut sauce for salads. It's pretty yummy.

BalloonzForU

Ok, this one always grosses out my family, I don't know why. When I was a kid, I couldn't stand mustard so catchup was the thing for me to put on just about everything. I still put catchup on my baloney sandwiches.

Val

robin said:
val me too :thumbsup:

Woohoo! I'm not alone! Maybe I'll have to try that Thai Peanut sauce.

Oh, and I also don't eat red meat so if there is a turkey/chicken substitute I eat that which I've found really grosses out hardcore red meat eaters.

BalloonzForU

lol Val

Warning the peanut sauce is made with coconut milk in case you are allergic to coconut.

You can find most of the ingredients for it in the asian section of a grocery store.

Last edited:

brandy101010

I also eat plain sandwiches. I don't think it's that weird but when ever some one asks whats on my sandwich and I tell them just ham. they say i'm weird. I won't even put cheese on it. although sometimes I will put chips on a plain ham sandwich. One time I tried putting fries in my cheese steak and it was not that bad. When eating rice krispies or other plain cereals, I will load it up with chocolate syrup and sugar. Thats about as weird as I get .never ate any animal organs or anything.

Val

Brandy, if I ate cereal like that someone would have to peel me off the ceiling!
In Pittsburgh, french fries on the sandwich are a pretty common thing. Although when I ordered one that came that way I picked the fries off of it, I guess that sort of defeats the purpose though. haha :)

brandy101010

Val said:
Brandy, if I ate cereal like that someone would have to peel me off the ceiling!
In Pittsburgh, french fries on the sandwich are a pretty common thing. Although when I ordered one that came that way I picked the fries off of it, I guess that sort of defeats the purpose though. haha :)

And I thought I was doing something new!

My niece mixes chocolate and strawberry syrup in her milk....never tried it but I guess it would taste like chocolate covered strawberries.

John N

JCN Reptiles
Hard boiled eggs with the chick inside, cow blood pudding in a rice soup, boiled bone marrow, it's the best thing ever! Those are the "nasty" foods I ate kinda regular basis before I became a vegetarian 4 or so months ago.

BalloonzForU

John N said:
Hard boiled eggs with the chick inside, cow blood pudding in a rice soup, boiled bone marrow, it's the best thing ever! Those are the "nasty" foods I ate kinda regular basis before I became a vegetarian 4 or so months ago.

Ok, you win!!!!!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Yuck to all of those things! I'm the one who makes the faces.

I don't eat lots of things: pork, vegetables, condiments, melons, anything pickled, foods that touch, etc. My dad always said I'd grow out of it. I do eat turkey sandwiches now (bread and meat only). When I was a kid I ate the bread and turkey separately, lol. So EWWWW face to all of you!!

Val

John N said:

That sort of made me sick, John! :sick:

Visit our friends