lol "Who can make me puke?"

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
John N said:
Hard boiled eggs with the chick inside, cow blood pudding in a rice soup, boiled bone marrow, it's the best thing ever! Those are the "nasty" foods I ate kinda regular basis before I became a vegetarian 4 or so months ago.

Hehehe! We do something similar but with pigs blood. We fry it. The blood coagulates to a very thick consistency and eat it with bread or tortillas. Deep fried pig uterus, stomach, intestines..........WOW, I'm so hungry now!:D

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Hey, we even make this stew that has pig snouts and pig ears in it.;)

When I went on vacation to Mexico last year, my grandma served us some hearty chicken soup with the actual chicken feet complete with claws sticking out the bowl.

We don't throw anything away!:main_laugh:

Scott&Nikki

I was at my friends house one day a while back and his dad was eating chitlins(sp?). I believe that is pig intestines. The house smelled for 2 days. I couldnt even breathe.

techgirl

John N said:
Hard boiled eggs with the chick inside, cow blood pudding in a rice soup, boiled bone marrow, it's the best thing ever! Those are the "nasty" foods I ate kinda regular basis before I became a vegetarian 4 or so months ago.
That reminds me, I used to LOVE eating blood sausage. Man I miss the days of my grandma's cooking. I also love Haggis. Can't get enough of that.

techgirl

Think you would like this. For Christmas, a co-worker gave me a Columbian cookbook and it has recipes for guinea pig. LOL. I would try it. Just tell the boyfriend it's baby pig(true in a way).:D

John N

JCN Reptiles
gaparicio said:
Hehehe! We do something similar but with pigs blood. We fry it. The blood coagulates to a very thick consistency and eat it with bread or tortillas. Deep fried pig uterus, stomach, intestines..........WOW, I'm so hungry now!:D
I like the way you eat. LOL You should boil a huge cow bone an eat the marrow, its really sweet and tasty, I'm sure you'll like it.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I always get the look for a sandwich my grandad got me into when I was little. Peanut butter, mayo, and lettuce. Its really good. My friends think its gross when I eat Hawaiian pizza too (Just pineapples and ham, its not that bad lol). And I put ketchup on 90% of the vegetables I eat. And ever now and then I will munch on a kipper dipped in honey mustard or two :) (But even I don't do that often)

As for "different" foods I have eaten bison, elk, calamari, eel, alligator, snapping turtle, ostrich, numerous kinds of fish, and even a pinecone when I was young and stupid(er) LOL.

S

sportbike_rob

ohhhh, apple jelly with jalepeno peppers is awesome!!!! i also eat alot of hot sauces the hotter the better, and also got a free sub at a local resturaunt for eating the whole thing, b/c it had 3 diced habenaro peppers loaded in it......it was easy going down, but upon it's exit i was nearly in tears LOL!!!!

Visit our friends