New Job -- And the Leo side effect -- Please help

B

Bounsall06

I will take the adult female off your hands....the only problem being that I am in London Ontario Canada and have no way to get to you......I am so sorry to hear about this situation your boss put you in.....if there is any way I can help please let me know.

cwazy

Cwazy Gecko Man!
oh man... im so sorry to hear this... that just flat out sucks!!! i wish id seen this sooner i would of made the drive from maine just for Link... ever since joining this board ive wanted one that looks like him!!! i hope they are all in great homes... maybe when things go the other way, people will remember and be willing to help you get some kids again :main_thumbsup:

Airilith

Arctic16 said:
Glad to have helped, the cutie little mack snow is settling into her new home nicely. She even had a couple of worms on the first night here. I've been rearranging her tank trying to get a good setup and she seems happy, very active and exploring everywhere. I'm going away to North Carolina for a week and when I get back I'm going to go out and make a nice permanent setup for the baby.

I'm so glad we met up and I was able to give this little cutie a good home!

I'm soooooo glad to hear that. She's a lil fattie that one. Haha.

Thank you so much Andrew for helping me out. I very truly appreciate it!

S

supersonicgecko

Very sad to hear. I live near to Paulnj (if thats who your talking about) in NJ. I might be able to take one with me to college but that wouldnt be until late aug. into sept. I own 4 babies in a 20 gal and 10 gal. I'm sorry, Maybe you can work it out with your company tall them how much they matter.

rubym

I am so sorry for you. I would be devastated if I had to part with all my babies. I live in Indiana or I would have been glad to have helped you with some of your adults. I hope they all find wonderful homes and I hope that everything works out with your job.

Airilith

I am meeting with Greg (Rhino43grr) later today to give him the last four babies. And I want to thank everyone for their support and help. You have all been absolutely wonderful!

Visit our friends