Taking a 'Leave of Absence'

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I am very sick. My heart condition has felt like a 5-week long anxiety attack, and I'm not right in my thinking. I need to take a break from being the MOGL. Please do not email or PM me for the time being. I am very sorry, but I need a break.

I apologize for all my attacks of the members of GF. I have not been very supportive or helpful lately. I'm sorry.

Leopardbreeder

We will miss you Marcia! Who is around to yell at me now!?! Haha Check back once a week and let us know how you are! I hope you get better! We will be here when you return, don't worry! :main_laugh:

N

Nigel4less

Marcia take all the time you need all of us here love you and want you to do whats best for your sake! :)

Kangas Kritters

Everybody needs a Kritter
In our prayers

Marcia,
I hope you know if there's anything I can do for you I'm ready. In the meantime, Angie & I will pray for you to get better soon!
Love,
Charlton

O

okapi

dont feel bad, someone needs to keep us in line :main_yes:
Get well soon

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Leopardbreeder said:
We will miss you Marcia! Who is around to yell at me now!?! Haha Check back once a week and let us know how you are! I hope you get better! We will be here when you return, don't worry! :main_laugh:
Let's not put that question to a test, okay? :main_evilgrin:

paulnj

Matt... try going to school someday too ;)

I googled HUG and found it. I wanted a better one, but it's the thought that counts !

Visit our friends