The Tangelo!

LeosForLess

A very very very large breeder, who makes names for many of his morphs, now produces gecko's, called Tangelos, directly from his site is this quote
"It is a color mutation and not a line bred trait."

and this gets worse.

"It is possible that this color process is a co-dominant trait. My initial test breedings suggest that finding, but more needs to be learned. SUPER TANGELO bred to a SUPER TANGELO gives only SUPER TANGELOS. "

It is truly a stunning gecko, but people make nicer geckos and dont give them names, and even if they do, at least they dont call it codom.
Just guess who it is, lol

LeosForLess

I dont kno if i can say this, but the tangelo is a :banana: :banana: Tremper :banana: :banana: albino

J

Jacy

I think there color is cool. I like them!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheHiddenGecko

ExcessiveHerps said:
if its listed on a website then why are you reluctant to reveal who it is?
We aren't supposed to say names in this forum.

LeosForLess

LeosForLess said:
I dont kno if i can say this, but the tangelo is a :banana: :banana: Tremper :banana: :banana: albino
That is the strain of albino, catch my drift X?

marula

i don't like them too mutch...i don't like their body structure...but i don't have nothing against tremper...i only decide to take my geckos from others breeders....
but i think every breeder can put a special name at his creation...with the genetic for create them....
look alberto with his hyglow...they are hybino...
or tgu sunglow...they are hybino....

...sometime is only a way for create a "legend" and sell geckos for more...

KelliH

It's a Super Hypo Tangerine Tremper Albino. I don't understand giving it a new name. Tangelo was we were going to call Tangerine Patternless, but we never quite got there with the project. It's a cool name.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Marketing...."Cough".........Make up another name...."Cough Cough" ...... More Money....."Cough Cough Cough".......

Visit our friends