What brand do you use?

Kylerbassman

The more I try to find on this subject the more controversial it has become. There are those that say it would take quite a bit more than what most these commercial products provide to overdose. There are lots of studies on other species but there aren't many good sources out there on this subject that are concrete. I'm not an expert or a vet, but I like and trust Repashy products and weather there are confirmed facts/studies or not, I'm going to lean towards them. Also, no matter what product you are using, you should still follow the directions. If I do find some sources that are solid study I will definitely let you know.

Embrace Calamity

True. I've looked for studies on leos before and not found much - which is kind of surprising, given their popularity. But I guess there probably aren't that many studies on captive reptiles in general.

~Maggot

Home Grown Gecko

Thanks, I checked out Amazon, I might get it there next time. I went ahead and got it off the repeshy web site. They were the only one with the 64 oz bag.

Kylerbassman

It will be a long time before you need to buy more. Unless you have 100 geckos :)

I just looked on the site, I had no idea they made that big of a bag. That's not a bad price either.

Nooon

Rep-Cal Herptivite Multivitamin - once a week
Rep-Cal Ultrafine calcium with D3 - twice a week
Rep-Cal calcium 0% D3 in the terrarium and every time when I don´t use Ultrafine calcium with D3
+ UV

ejh805

I use Repashy Low-D for calcium, and Repti-Vite for vitamin supplementation.
Does anyone else use this Repashy product? It fits the bill for my frogs, and it sounds like it would be good for leos since they're nocturnal.
Do I need to look into a product that is D3 free?

Poppy243

I've been using Fluker's Calcium with D3 to dust mealworms. I just picked it up at the store without doing any real in-depth research on the supplements for geckos, other than that they needed calcium...

Visit our friends