What brand do you use?

Phoenix1115

I've been using Fluker's Calcium with D3 to dust mealworms. I just picked it up at the store without doing any real in-depth research on the supplements for geckos, other than that they needed calcium...

I did the same for my first gecko but have since switched to Repashys Calcium Plus. I love it. You can see the effects almost immediately.

Poppy243

I did the same for my first gecko but have since switched to Repashys Calcium Plus. I love it. You can see the effects almost immediately.
I just ordered some of the Repashy last night, so I'll be able to start her on that next week. It's only been a month or so she's been on it, but she seems pretty healthy. To me it seems like her tail isn't really fattening up much, but she's only around 32g, so she's still growing, and her tail isn't dangerously skinny, so I'm not too worried about it. She's been a healthy eater and is relatively active, but I figure I might as well round out her nutrition now while she's healthy.

LepoInc

I use Repashy and I swear by it. I love how easy it is, how readily available it is, and how it effects my geckos. They're all very healthy and such beautiful colors

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Cricket eaters get Repashy calcium plus. Mealworm eaters get Vionate/ZooMed Repti-Calcium w/ D3 mix in the food dish and ZooMed Repti-Calicum w/o D3 all the time in a calcium dish.

KaitouCat

The Household Geckos
Just recently switched from Flukers to Repashy since it seems to be the best one people talk about. Would have started out with it had I known it was the one made by that T-Rex person but I had thought it was only available online. Had no idea Repashy was the thing they were talking about all along since they just said "the one made by T-Rex. You can get it at *insert site here*"
Granted it does seem like online may be the only way to purchase it so far other than buying tiny containers from +++++.
Also this stuff.. Whooey! Smells rather funky but in a good way.[So long as it doesn't mean it's gone bad or something..]
However I still need to find a brand without D3 in it to place in their cages apperently. Didn't know D3 could be such an issue. :c

Also been recently hearing stuff about calcium and such being able to expire.. Is this true because the date on the bottom says 3/16 and I'm not sure what kind of format it's going by. I'd assume it's month/year but again, not certain. :c

Awag

I dust every feeding with reptivite w/ D3 and leave a water cap with Sticky tongue farms outdoor miner all in the enclosure. I have Miner all for my Water Dragon so I figured, why not for the leos too? XD

Visit our friends