Where is everyone from?

Scott&Nikki

Hey everyone! I was just wondering where everyone on here was from. Some says in your profile, but I was just curious and wanna get to know everyone a little better. I'm from the suburbs of Chicago, IL. Hope to hear back from everyone.

I

Intense Herpetoculture

I live in Fort Worth, TX. Being an army brat, I don't have much to call my "home." I've lived all over the world, hell, even moved 5 times one year! Luckily things settled down when I was older and we stayed put. I am glad we moved around so much though, it makes it easier to go with that best for my family, as opposed to sitting in the same town all my life. Heck, it looks like we may even be calling Santa Cruz, Bolivia our second home before to long.

R

Russ S

I was born in NJ, lived in PA for a couple of years, and now reside in south central Texas.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
My family is originally from Oklahoma, but I was a Marine Corps brat and we were stationed all over the country. I am now 'based' in the San Francisco Bay area.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Was born in Chicaaago, moved to Fort Lauderdale Florida, and then moved to South Eastern Wisconsin. Why did we move to WI I hate the cold?! Although, whenever I go back to Florida the heat and humidity kicks my butt!

tajeman1

Born in marion county MS but have lived in about twenty countries and retired(army) back to MS; now retired medically from MS Highway Patrol but doing contract work for Verizon(skytel) and learning to be pawpaw to two girls and one boy

S

SteveB

Born and raised on Long Island, NY.
Travel around the country for work and haven't been home more than a few weeks the whole year.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
SteveB said:
Born and raised on Long Island, NY.
Travel around the country for work and haven't been home more than a few weeks the whole year.

I used to go to Long Island all the time when I was a kid, my aunt lives up there and we used to visit every so often.

I live in Pelham, NH, about 1 hour from Boston, MA

S

SteveB

What part of LI?

I need to get up to boston one day to see a band I'm real into- Jim's Big Ego.

B

becky2731

I live in Salem, Ohio. About an hour and a half from cleveland

B

Blankminded

Born and raised in southern CA but moved to upstate New York a few months ago (What the hell am i thinking).:)

Visit our friends