J

JonMartin

I live in London, Ontario, Canada.
(And there's running water up here)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

crayolaskies said:
Born and raised in Florida, a little city called DeBary to be exact. It's small, but I like it. :D

I know DeBary very well, and yes it is VERY small. :main_yes: I visit Deltona every year to visit my family that is still left in FL.

L

LadyGecko

JonMartin said:
I live in London, Ontario, Canada.
(And there's running water up here)

LOL- I've actually been through there on the way to Dundas where my father was from
It is very pretty up there
I'm originally from Chicago-moved to Denver for around 10 yrs when I was in my 30's and came back to Il. to be close to my parents
I moved to North Central Ill about 11 yrs ago from the south Chicago Suburbs-Oak Lawn Chicago Ridge etc.

Sandy

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LadyGecko

Lotta-thanks so very much for sharing all of those lovely pics

I really enjoyed looking at them
Both the countryside and the more urban places where you live look really lovely

Sandy

V

vierfleck

Hello to all,

i live in Karlsruhe/Germany,15 minutes away from the french border and near the black forest.Never lived anywhere else,like it here,we have very good motorcycle routes around here,so i cant await the summer.

Greetings

Matthias

S

sportbike_rob

i was born in williamsport, PA (home of the little league world series) i lived there till i was 18, then decided i had enough of the cold so i moved to Pinellas park, FL (tampa bay area)

Dragoon Gecko

Hi!
Martina is from vienna, austria. I'm originally from germany, but I had to moove to vienna because of my study. I don't like big towns in general, although there are fantastic buildings in Vienna. I grew up in a green village and I need some landscape alround me..But Austria has some really nice places to go.

@ Lotta:Your house is so nice, it looks very warm and friendly!
Mutch greetings, Rebecca

Last edited:
S

suziq324

I guess I'll jump in here too. I'm currently in Riverside California (about 60 miles east of Los Angeles) and I grew up in La Habra, which is about 35 miles east of Los Angeles. I haven't made it very far from home. Maybe somday I'll get to move out of So Cal. I hate that we have no seasons here. It's just hot or not so hot.

BluGnat

Opus
I grew up in Michigan and moved to Colorado with my folks at age 16. In my early 20s, reluctantly lived in Maryland for a little over four years ('94-98) because of ex-spouse's military assignment. Moved back to Colorado as soon as that gig was up (divorce). My family (husband and two sons) and I moved from Colorado (Westminster/Boulder) to Kansas (Overland Park) in July of '06 and have been planning to go back to CO as soon as we got out here. We quickly found out Kansas is NOT for us (no offense to anyone who loves Kansas) despite all the research and number-crunching I did prior to relocationg. D'oh.

curiousKathy

I was born in Eugene, Oregon and lived several places in the Willamette Valley. Six years ago, my husband got transferred to the Columbus, Ohio area. I miss my family; they are all back in Oregon...

curiousKathy

L

lil_katiedan

Well I've lived in Powder Springs, GA my whole life (which is less than some of you have lived at different locations, lol). Josh recently moved here from right outside Dallas, TX. He's mad because right after he moved they decided to announce that a NARBC show is going to be in Arlington :main_angry: :p !

nicoleroxs73

gecko lover
i'm from winnipeg manitoba canada and now i live in yellowknife nwt canada. canada is the best country in the whole wide world, and the second biggest :D

Chibi Alien Monster

I was born in Santa Barbara, California. My dad's in the military, so we moved to Osan, Korea, for three years, then to Wichita Falls, Texas, for two years, then back to Seoul, Korea, for three years, then Abilene, Texas, for another three years, and now we live in San Antonio, Texas, where my dad's going to retire. :main_yes:

G

GeckoAZ

Haven't seen anyone else from Arizona, but that is where I currently live. Born in NJ, moved to Kansas then STL and then AZ with a 3 year stay in the UK. AZ is a bit on the hot side in the summer but right now it is terrific!

D

Double LY

Born in Galesburg, Illinois (go CUBS) and moved to Kansas City, Missouri 10 or so years ago as a newlywed. Two children and 9 pets later, it looks like we're staying awhile ;)

Visit our friends