Where is everyone from?

S

sportbike_rob

born and raised in and around williamsport, Pennsylvania till i was 18 years old, and then moved to Pinellas park, Florida where i am currently at.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'm a brat, but not the armed services kind. lol

I was born in Clyman, WI which had a population of -2 after we moved to Watertown, WI (5 minutes away). I've been in Madison, WI now since '99 but I really need to start working my way south. The Equator sounds nice right about now.

Scott&Nikki

PaulSage said:

I was born in Clyman, WI which had a population of -2

HAHA.. I got to school at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb and thats pretty much how it feels outside of campus.

GekkoGalaksen

I (Lotta) have lived nearly all my life in Sweden, in a town called Jönköping.
A nice town with a lot of water around it...

Vykortjkpg.jpg

Vyjkpg.jpg

nattjkpg.jpg

Henrik is from Denmark and have spent the most of he´s time in Århus, Denmarks "second" city.
It´s a very modern city and music, festivals, food, drinking and culture is very importent here.
There is a lot of modern buildings in glas and steel...but very much of the old is left and is cared about!
When I moved to Denmark to live with Henrik, we lived the first 1½ year in Århus.

aarhus.jpg

Sus.jpg

open-air-museum-arhus-dkarhm6.jpg

open-air-museum-arhus-dkarhm1.jpg

Now we live in the countryside in a tiny village (only about 200 people living here) 60 km from Ã…rhus. Not much to see here, but we enjoy the quiet and easy living...and we love our house.

Billede264.jpg

RIMG0593.jpg

Gassum003.jpg

eyelids

Bells Rule!
PaulSage said:

I was born in Clyman, WI which had a population of -2 after we moved to Watertown, WI (5 minutes away). I've been in Madison, WI now since '99 but I really need to start working my way south. The Equator sounds nice right about now.

I hear ya Paul! We got 18 inches of snow last Friday and that's no fun for someone in a wheelchair... I'm visiting a cousin in Phoenix next Summer and if I like it I'm so there.

Lotta the pics are great! What a cool city!

G

GeckoMandi

I was born and raised in Gastonia, North Carolina crap hole little town with 3 walmarts lol. I will most likely be living here FOREVER. :(

S

SteveB

Lotta,

What town do you currently live in? It looks familiar...

N

nicolenadia

Born and raised in the DC and MD... Living in Northern Va now, and hating it!

S

sacredcreatures

Heya Everyone, I was born and Raised in Los Angeles CA/ HOLLYWOOD Area, Loved hanging out in Hollywood growing up. I was once a Punk Rocker( can you believe it?) Spent 1 year in Summertown, South Carolina- Hated the heat and humidity but it sure was beautiful. Moved back to CA but to the central coast- Pismo Beach area and lived there 10 years, met my husband had my daughter. Then my parents wanted to move back home( they were actually from WVA) so I decided to move here to Winchester, VA to be with them for their last years. I have been here 10 years. And now since both of my parents are gone. We will be moving to Rodeo, New Mexico as soon as we sell mom's home. I hope New Mexico will be our last move. But if now we will go back to California! It will always be home to us! Deb

Last edited by a moderator:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I've lived in the Boston area for 28 years --more than half my life. Before that, shorter periods of time in 3 east coast cities. If I didn't live here I'd be in Philadelphia where I went to college.

Aliza

K

Kristy

I was born in Norfolk Va, lived in New Jersey for a short while. Then my family moved to North Idaho when I was very young. I don't remember much of the east coast, just from when I have gone back to visit family. So I have lived in Idaho almost 18 years. I love Coeurd'alene, having four seasons, small medium size town and its pretty quiet up here.

MackSnow

MackSnow-Leopardgeckos
We live in Pirmasens- that's a small german village near the france border. The buildings we live are old army barracks. The army base has been closed around 10-15 years ago and then the government opened an university in the old army building. The soldier barracks are now very cheep and very big student appartements :D We pay almost nothing and we just have to go 3-5 minutes to reach the university- that's cool ;) The appartement has around 115 square yard- a lot of room for our geckos :main_thumbsup:

NicoleO

I'm originally from Oklahoma but with my husband being in the Air Force we're in Northern California for now until they decide to move us again.

S

SupaHypeGex

Lancaster County PA I lived in about four towns all with in 12 miles of each other. Reinholds, Reamstown, Akron and Denver. I need to get out more.

Visit our friends