NARBC Tinley Park '06

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I will be vending this show and would like to set up an after show get together. How many people would like to attend would dictate some of the details. So lets hear from you if you might like to get together. The show is October 7th and 8th. I would like to do something possibally Saturday night. Someplace quite where we can talk and be able to hear each other.lol :main_cool3:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Well, Paul and I will be wearing our silly hats. And hopefully, I will be baby free (sorta). Beyond that, I don't know what help I can be other than saying I'll be there!! I'm not sure of any place where a bunch of us can get together and actually HEAR each other LOL.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'll be there no matter what. I can't wait, Tinley is going to be AWESOME.

...and I promise I won't keep everyone awake until 4:00am ...um, well I promise I won't do it intentionally. lol

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I'LL BE THERE! :) I love Tinley! I don't know who wil all be with us, because we generally bring a crowd. We can tell them to beat it tho, they don't know anything about geckos. I am not framiliar with IL that well, I am lucky I got to Lee's that one day in one piece (oh wait, i got lost in MKE! :D )

It would be nice to all go out and eat? I dunno how late it gets out and all that jazz...I also don't know what resturants are out there...hmm... don't let me decide, how about that for an idea! :D

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Well, I posted this same thread on Matt Parks' forum (Pangea). I have gotten a few responses there as well. I think that if we can get about 20 people I may look into one of the confrence rooms at the venue. We'll see. lol:main_thumbsup: I would hope that anyone that would want to get together will respond, not just looking for gecko people really. They're just the coolest!! j/k non gecko type people, don't get em wadded up on my account. All are welcome. :main_evilgrin:

T

TheHiddenGecko

I am trying hard to go that weekend. We are going on a family vacation so I might have to ditch them for a day so I can go. I doubt I'll be able to stay after because it's a five hour drive to where we're going, but I hope to see many of you there.

LeosForLess

UGH too bad Frankfort is 15 minutes from Tinley!! Other wise i would be going!!!

Ill be there, dont kno if i will be at the party though, seeing that im underage, lol.

nwheat

That does sound like fun! Wish I lived closer - especially to check out the new human babies that will have arrived by then!! :D - Hey Marcia, we should do something similar at NARBC! I've been thinking that would be fun.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Things are looking good. :main_thumbsup: I will have more details after the holiday this week.
I would like to hear from some others who may attend. We are definately past the 20 person mark already. lol
Send me an email, pm or post here.

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I'm pretty sure I'm going.... so I think you can count me in as well. I just need to actually call and get a room tomorrow. If I book the room now I'll have no choice but to go :)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I'll be going, but just Saturday probably. A get together would be fun if I can break out of my shell and stop being so self conscious. Surely you won't miss me because I'll be the fat guy in a wheelchair with a handlebar mustache.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
No worries Michael! You can wear a silly hat like me and Paul. We have social anxiety issues, so you wouldn't be the only person there feeling awkward.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Grinning Geckos said:
No worries Michael! You can wear a silly hat like me and Paul. We have social anxiety issues, so you wouldn't be the only person there feeling awkward.
lmao... this is very true ;)

Michael, you should join us!

crestedgeckogirly

I'll definately be there. Saturday night after the show is definately the best time for me. I'll be there for sure b/c I have tickets to the symposium the two days prior.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!! ;)

-Andrea

Perefalcon

Jill?????
count me in the show is on my birthday which is a perfect reason for me to leave everyone else home and get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I found out recently that rooms at the conference center are now full (Except for the $250/night suites...not going to happen), so I'll have to look for a different place nearby. I think If I can get a room about 10-15 out of tinley park it could be a lot more affordable (which means more geckos for me :) )

I'm also thinking about only going on saturday (Friday night) to save $100 worth of hotel charges.

Visit our friends