NARBC Tinley Park '06

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
You have to refresh the page to get the updated time (I just found out that the refresh link didn't work here at work, but works at home). Try pressing f5 to refresh until I can get to my laptop and set it to not cache the page... damn web browsers.

Jeremy, feel free to do what you want with it. :)

BalloonzForU

nwheat said:
I have this great plan all worked out. My high school reunion is the weekend before Tinley. So I go to Ohio for that, then head to Chicago with my HS friends that live there (I've been wanting to visit them for years). Hit the symposium, the show, and get together with all you guys Sat night, then drive back to Rocky River with Felicia. Sounds perfect doesn't it? All it takes is money - lots of money. Oh, and time.

Sounds good to me, Nancy! When are you leaving River for the west coast?

I still need to work on a hotel, any good sugestions for that area???? Help!!! :p

Last edited:

BalloonzForU

Grinning Geckos said:
Hummm....a count down to me going BOOM? We'll find out!

Are you ticking????? Wait, aren't you do in September, God I hope you pop before the show! Being we all know it's a BOY, he should be on time, not like us girls....LOL yeah right! Poor mommy!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Well, the due date the DR is going by is Oct. 5 .... a mere 3 days before the show!! I could totally go into labor AT the show, but I'm really hoping to lay - I mean go into labor :main_laugh: - a week before the show.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
People are going to be offended.....how dare someone give birth to a MAMMAL at a herp show. LOL Seriously, I can't wait for the show! All I can do is hope the baby will cooperate for once.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
LOL Felicia! Paul Sage and I are going to be wearing funny hats (watch for a future thread on that subject from me!)...and it sounds like we have Michael talked into is too! WOO HOO!

Visit our friends