NARBC Tinley Park '06

B

Brian O

I don't think you need a funny hat Shanti. There can't be that many severly pregnant women walking around. :)

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Well, I'm hoping to not be pregnant at the time! Paul and I have social anxiety issues, so we're stickin together with the hats. Maybe the focus on the hats will help us forget about the scores of people around....maybe! At any rate, it's something fun to do.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I'm in the same boat and I gotta lug around a wheelchair with me through the swarms of people. I'm thinking of some kind of plow attachment.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
420Geckos said:
I'm in the same boat and I gotta lug around a wheelchair with me through the swarms of people. I'm thinking of some kind of plow attachment.

Sweet! Is it a two-seater by any chance?!? lol

eyelids

Bells Rule!
PaulSage said:
Sweet! Is it a two-seater by any chance?!? lol

LOL! Seriously though, last year I ran my fair share of toes over. I just pretend like I have cerebal palsy and they look away. :main_evilgrin:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
If you were there last year, I know for sure you would have no choice but to run over some toes! You couldn't get through some areas it was so congested.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Last year I got my toes ran over by a few baby strollers, but no wheel chairs. I'll have to look around for some steel-toed shoes to match my hat.

EDIT: Make that a helmet.

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Is there a head count of how many people are going to make it to the get together on Saturday? It sounds like a lot of people are attending!

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
Unfortunately, I don't think that there is really any way to get an accurate head count prior to the gathering. The room holds 50-60 people and I hope it will be pretty full most of the night. :main_yes:

BalloonzForU

I know it's right around the corner!

I've got my list of things to bring with me

#1 on list camera!!!!
#2 my hand sanitizer!!!
#3 cooler with heat pad incase I buy something!!!!

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
Might sound corny but I'm so excited I haven't slept well the last couple of days! Here's my list:

*My Bears Jersey (got to show my football pride)
*Money
*cell phone (in case I might need to call a designated driver after the get together on saturday)

See you all there:main_thumbsup:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
BalloonzForU said:
3. towels
4. boiling water
5. something to cut umbilical cord with

For number 5, I'm sure someone at the show will have something that can bite through it...like a really mean Tokay or a turtle of some sort! LOL

Visit our friends