NARBC Tinley Park '06

T

TheHiddenGecko

Ahhh it's tomorrow! I'm so excited. This year I actually know what a hypo tang is. Last year I bought a hypo tang labeled as a normal and when I got home I found out it was a hypo tang and I was so excited because I had no idea what that meant. I can't wait to see many of you there.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Well, we finally have the truck loaded up, the housesitters are here, and we're off!

We're bringing a laptop & camera (of course) and I'll try to post some "day one" pics tomorrow night.

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Everyone drive safely! I know I won't sleep much tonight :) Oh and it looks like we won't be sleeping in a park and ride, but it definatly isn't a freakin' whirlpool room *grumbles*

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
RaiQuee said:
Everyone drive safely! I know I won't sleep much tonight :) Oh and it looks like we won't be sleeping in a park and ride, but it definatly isn't a freakin' whirlpool room *grumbles*

Well, that's what you get for waiting so darned long! Besides, if you actually spend the money on a whirlpool room, you'd have nothing left for more herps!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I know *hangs head* Hey! Not my fault! Ed's paying! lmao. It's a nice little place with an indoor pool. I'M SO EXCITIED! :D

BalloonzForU

OMG going to kill hubby! Notice the time! I've gotten 1 hour of sleep because he is all over the bed. I got an elbow in the head and in the back, legs across my back, head butt, and snoring. GGGGRRRR It never fails when I've got a road trip that he sleeps like this. Been trying to go back to sleep for two hours, not happening! :main_angry:

Well I guess I can finish packing and double check I've got everything.

See everyone soon! :main_thumbsup:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
We are leeeaving, will be there around open! I am wearing this lavender shirt with jeans and bright pink sneakers (Roos, to be exact!) and I have red and black hair. Tap me on the shoulder if you see me and say Hi! :)

L

LadyGecko

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it today/tonight BUT my BF said that he will drive me up tomorow
YIPPIEE!!!
I am really excited about going and I plan on taking loads of pics
:D
Note to self-"don't you dare forget the camera"
LOL
I hope to meet some of you guys in person tomorrow-I'll be the short old lady wandering around with a dazed look in her eyes-LOL
:main_yes:
Sandy

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I hope you guys are having a blast! Have a great time at the gathering and hope everyone has a safe night! Let me know if Mark Bell brought any Enigmas and their price.

Visit our friends