NARBC Tinley Park '06

preacherman

Gecko Genetics
Michael, they had three female enigmas for $1500 each, no males. They had one red-eyed albino enigma on display, but not for sale.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
preacherman said:
Michael, they had three female enigmas for $1500 each, no males. They had one red-eyed albino enigma on display, but not for sale.

Aww man I would've love to have seen them... An Enigma female is all I want now. If I get lucky and get one I'm going to do Mack Snow Bell x Enigma late next year!

LeosForLess

A relly dark tang from JMG, and 2 tangerine albinos from garrick. I hope to get a mack het tremper tomorrow if i can get enough money.

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
LeosForLess said:
A relly dark tang from JMG, and 2 tangerine albinos from garrick. I hope to get a mack het tremper tomorrow if i can get enough money.

Hey Paul, so that was you who wa indecisive on whether to buy them or not. I was going to buy one of the females you chose as well as the male that was next to them. You beat me to the punch?:eek: That's ok though:main_evilgrin:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Are there still 3 Enigma females for sale today? I really want to know who buys them so I can have another person to be jealous of...

joshwilson

JawsReptiles
Hey Michael,
I didn't go to the show today, but last week one of Mark's employees told me he was bringing 10 female non red eyed Enigmas. He had 4 on display when I first got there yesterday, and it looked like he had sold one by the end of the day, I'm not sure of that though.

BalloonzForU

I made it back home. Had a great time! Came home heavy 7 critters, 5 from Jeremy, one from Alex Hues, and a little stripe het amel AFT(my first AFT)! Will post pics later tonight. I have to drive another hour to get my son from his grandma's, and would like to let the guys and girls settle in their tubs before I start with the camera.

It was great to see everyone, Jeremy, Paul S, Shanti, Desire', Andrea, Paul (LFL), Steve (Hidden Gecko), I know I'm leaving some out, sorry it's been a long weekend. And those of you who didn't show up to the after party shame on you! :p

eyelids

Bells Rule!
joshwilson said:
Hey Michael,
I didn't go to the show today, but last week one of Mark's employees told me he was bringing 10 female non red eyed Enigmas. He had 4 on display when I first got there yesterday, and it looked like he had sold one by the end of the day, I'm not sure of that though.

Thanks Josh. I want some Enigmas so bad!

Glad you made it home safe Felicia!

L

LadyGecko

Tinley NARBC pics

Unfortunately not many but i did get a few
I hope that you all enjoy

I believe these were Alex Hue's Snows
I got a pic of an Enigma but it turned out crappy-actually it was one of the only two pics that didn't turn out OK

tinleypark010ve4.jpg

tinleypark008sq2.jpg

tinleypark007zz1.jpg

Some Snakes

I had never seen a two headed snake in real life before this

tinleypark013qz0.jpg

Sweet Beardie

tinleypark016dk3.jpg

More Snakes

tinleypark018ys5.jpg

tinleypark005vl3.jpg

Some sweet fatty's-but this was mostly their corns

tinleypark003nx1.jpg

Here's the AFTs

tinleypark002rb5.jpg

and lastly
Yellow AFT"S?
I didn't know that they had yellow ones
I like the tangs much better

s2yellowdk7.jpg

PS- Jeremy-I'm sorry that I missed you-it was great to meet Stacie
Paul Sage-It was great to meet you
I just wish that I could have gone on Sat. and got to sit and visit with you all
Maybe next year-are we counting down yet???
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends