NARBC Tinley Park '06

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
1) Money!
2) Camera, for documentation like last year :D
3) Ed
4) Finding the nearest Park and Ride to sleep at as we haven't gotten our hotel room yet! Arrrgh!
5) Bin with heat dome to hook up beardies with
6) Heat packs

And so much else that I am forgetting. :D

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
OMG....I am STILL pregnant. You guys are slipping something into my water, aren't you!?! I do NOT want to go into labor at Tinley. I'm going to be homicidal if I'm still pregnant at Tinley, so I'd advise that you stop...it's not going to be a pretty sight.

Can you tell I feel like crap today? Not to mention (again) I'm STILL pregnant!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
RaiQuee said:
1) Money!
2) Camera, for documentation like last year :D
3) Ed
4) Finding the nearest Park and Ride to sleep at as we haven't gotten our hotel room yet! Arrrgh!
5) Bin with heat dome to hook up beardies with
6) Heat packs

And so much else that I am forgetting. :D

Park and ride...BAHAHAHAHA! Public transportation around here sucks. Talk to Felicia...she got a hotel that's not too far away, maybe they still have rooms.

BalloonzForU

Desire' I sent you a PM!

Ok, hubby is happy that I'm taking someone with me (worried about me being safe....aawwww). So happy that he's giving me money to go clothes shopping in Chicago on Sunday, and offering for me to take the 300C. Now this is a big deal, since the 300C never gets wet, and has not seen salt. I'm wondering what the catch is....hummmm.

crestedgeckogirly

Wow, I can't believe I leave in THREE days!!!! WOOOHOOO. (Going to the symposium). On Sat. during the show I'll be wearing my 'have you hugged a gecko today?' t-shirt, so everyone come find me at the symposium booth where I'll be selling.

I decided to stay Sat. night now, I want to be able to look around some Sunday since I'll be spending the whole day Saturday trying to sell my geckos.

*sooooo excited*

Top of list of items to bring:

A duffle bag to smuggle geckos into hotel room with...MUAHAHA!

So, when I say 2 adults and I don't include 20+ geckos do you think I'll get in trouble for having a party? :balloon: :party2: :rolleyes5::balloon3:

-Andrea :p

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I'm leaving in roughly 24 hours. Whoo hoo!

What's even better is that I already got a head start. :main_evilgrin:

I just got these females from Jeremy today:
JL_leos10-05-06.jpg

The bells are 66% for Patternless, and vice versa on the patty.

... tick ... tock ... tick ... tock ... I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight. lol

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
...that picture turned out pretty well considering I was holding the camera in one hand, the flash in the other, AND was talking on the phone at the same time.

BalloonzForU

Awesome new additions Paul!

I can't wait!!!!! My son is going to grandma's tomorrow after school, I get a nice quiet night to go over my list of things to take with me. Hubby gave me $$$ today....:D I don't think I'll be telling him if I spend some of it on herp items. :p See every one soon!!!

Are we going to have name tags for the after show get together? I know Paul and Shanti will have their hats, and I'm sure we will be able to tell them apart.

Shanti, you may want to cross your legs, it's now getting a little too close to deliver and be out of the hospital in time.

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I am soooooo excited!!(this is not me singing)

Shanti, I hope that you can comfortably make the trip. You are more than welcome to sit at my booth.

I did get a few things of name tags. :main_laugh:

See you all soon.:main_thumbsup:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
You're so right Felicia! The window of opportunity had officially closed - if I go into labor now I won't be able to make it. I just need another 48 hours! She's made me wait this long...I'm just asking for another 2 days. It'll be a total bummer if I can't make it.

I'll probably take you up on that Jeremy! Thankfully, I live REALLY close to the show. I can't wait to see you and Stacie, and everyone else.

LeosForLess

I live like 15 minutes away, so im gettin there early, i dont like the long line. So anybody who wants to can freely cut me.

Visit our friends