Suggestion Box

What are all the gecko ranks. Also we need a section to let people know and post on upcoming shows and also news on reptiles such as the python ban just to keep people aware you know.

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
I thought we could use a Thank You section so i created a thank you thread.
we should have a section where it shows step-by-step on how to make humid hides and proper tank set-ups,

i think we need a place where we can put the life of a gecko down like my diary on one of my crested geckos. What you said josh earlier.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Thank you all for the suggestions! Once we get a few more diary-type threads I will move them to a new subforum

Geckomaster743

Josh, I think we need a Section for Leopard Gecko Genetics. It could be a Educational Dictionary describing Morphs - Out comes - Listed Morphs and Junk like that for the Whole Community to Contribute to. I have alot of things to put in there.

Gopherhockey03

Maybe instead of a section you can start a thread and we can sticky it to the top of the leopard gecko section? Sound good?

Geckomaster743

Maybe instead of a section you can start a thread and we can sticky it to the top of the leopard gecko section? Sound good?
I highly Doubt that would work out, There is so much Information when it comes to Leopard Gecko Genetics, Its a Forum topic that ALOT of Websites don't have. If we made a Section out of it we may be able to get some new Members that may want to contribute to this Website just because we really do have some thing Different. In the Genetics Section you could Post things like the definition of tremper or Hypo and then Put a Detailed description about it. It would also give Moderators a Job to watch out of Posts that wont fit in to that Category too make sure Unwanted Posts that dont Contribute don't end up in there. Grammar should be correct too, This should look like a Book sort of thing. Im not trying to be too strict about this thing but it would be awesome to have our own First Leopard Gecko Genetics Book on a Forum - ( Not every one should be able to view it untill they have been on Gecko Talk for about a Week/ Or You can use a System with Points to Gain entry. ) Im not sure how we will work this out but We will have a GREAT advantage Carrying the first Leopard Gecko Genetics Topic, Later on we can do one for Crested, Day Geckos, African Fat tailed, And so on. The website would really get great Views and new Members.

Geckomaster743

You should think about the advantages of my idea fast Before some one Sees my Post and does it on a Different WEBSITE! ( It will get Copied if we dont do it first )

Geckomaster743

I love the Leopard gecko wiki it's awesome!!
I find the Leopard Gecko Wiki Decent because the information i read is Accurate but it needs more contribution, Its sort of empty and some words are misspelled. I think that if it had more members like us sharing experinces or filling in the blanks that would help alot with the Leopard Gecko Wiki, I'll see if they will let me Edit/Create pages because they are a good amount missing, There is alot of valueable information up there though :)

Visit our friends