013-10.jpg

014-9.jpg

015-5.jpg

And Yuna and Rikku

016-4.jpg

018-6.jpg

Might add more, create levels ect.

CamoCustom

I'll post some pics of my setup later, But i was wondering....I saw some paper? backgrounds a few pages back, one looked like a Old Mayan head carving or something, at least it reminds me of something mayan or mexican, Where are you guys getting these backgrounds? I know of the basic ones you can get at the pet shops, they are so boring.

CamoCustom

Here is my Leo's setup so far. its a 20L, I am thinking of tiling the whole thing, but unsure if I want to do small tiles or not. The bright flourescent light is obviously just for the picture, Andromeda (gecko in front) was like HEEEEY where did all that sun come from?!

Cool side on the left(80-81), Warm on the right (90-93) My UDH is just enough to warm the ceramic tile, and I use a daytime red bulb for supplemental heat. They get a blue nocturnal bulb for the night, it keeps the tank perfectly stable during the evening, it lets the warm side go down to about 86-89) and doesnt interfere with the cooler side.

2011-08-15173556.jpg

panicbess

These are kinda, well in my opinion these suck.Who or what animal would want to run around on a clown head.Come on thug life!!

Kulwiec

10ru3hx.jpg

2nb822f.jpg

My girlfriend and I finally got our setup the way we want it.
Got 3 babies in here, plenty of space!

Snuffles379

There's some really beautiful enclosures in here, in comparison mine seems pretty sparse :main_laugh: but I'm still proud of it!

DSC_0013.jpg

Any suggestion for improvement are completely welcome!! I've been trying to make it as comfortable as possible for my little guy so I'd love to know what you guys think.

msebar

This is not yet complete but here is what I have so far. I still need a background, I have to cover the verticle open on the left back and I have to make my food dishes. I should be ready to order my 3 leos before end of next week YEA

Please give me your input

Thanks Michael

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

Last edited:

LD404

Wow Msebar, that looks great!

Here's mine. Styrofoam, sanded grout with stone spray paint and matte sealant, LED lighting, hand made hides. I want to make my own dishes too eventually :)

tondu

Wow you all have some great setups! LD404 Love the back ground with the ledges its awesome!

Heres my set up, still not completely finished though :)

2011-08-18_20-40-02_110.jpg

2011-08-18_20-38-49_174.jpg

geckoforum042.jpg

geckoforum039.jpg

Visit our friends